Yes, it is true that some trees and shrubs need maintenance for optimum growth. But ReGreen is here to help with any maintenance that you need!
If you're ever wondering if we offer a specific service, just shoot us off an email or a text. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and will do what we can to accommodate your needs!
There are several questions to ask yourself before having a tree planted. This list should give you a good idea of what to think of:
- Why are you planting the tree? Are you looking for shade? Flowers or fruit? Fall colours? Privacy?
- How tall and wide can the tree be?
- Will the tree grow without causing problems around other plants and buildings or disturb neighbouring property?
- Does the soil have the required nutrients for the tree's survival?
- Be sure that the tree isn't going to interfere with utility services.
If your concerns about needing time to put work in to your garden are keeping you from having a productive yard, worry no longer! We would be happy to help you when needed to keep your garden as productive as possible.
ReGreen can plant a variety of trees that are suitable for local climates. Trees are a great way to contribute positively to the environment around us, and serve as an anchor to many forms of life. Better yet, some of our trees and shrubs are 100% free to start you off and work towards our goal of diversifying urban ecosystems!
New to gardening? Don't know where to start? We're here to help you get the best possible results. We offer severable customizable plans to successfully get started with growing your own food! Let us know what you're looking for, and we can work something out for you!